Airlines sometimes charge fees in order for passengers to change their flight and travel dates. These extra costs are based on:
- the type of ticket purchased;
- the availability of new flights; and
- the cost of new flights plus applicable taxes and fees.
The availability of fares and flights continually changes. They are never guaranteed until you have paid in full.
Any time you buy an airline ticket, you should carefully review the details to ensure:
- Your name is spelled correctly and that it matches your passport and other travel documentation, which you will need to travel by air.
- The flight dates, times and destinations are correct.
- Date modified: